• Strengthen the distribution and sales network by increasing the SIM & Data Selling Outlets to the maximum possible extent in the assigned territory. Ensure existing customers are adequately serviced
• Understand the market demographics and drive sales strategy according to customer segments
• Drive the basic distribution parameters such as Channel profitability and Channel satisfaction
• Initiate active relationship management programs through continuous and effective engagement with Retailers and Field Sales Executives (FSE)
• Increase value for Partners i.e. Distributors, Retailers and Field Sales Executives through systematic marketing and merchandising activities
• Develop timely Market Intelligence reports, detailing the changing customer trends and competitors’ performance
• Work closely with the network team to understand and improve mobile network in the markets
• Ability to ensure excellence in execution
• Ability to collaborate and work with large teams
• Analyze data and draw insights
• Consultation, facilitation and selling skills
• Enterprising and ability to convince stakeholders
• Basic computer literacy MS Office – Excel
• Full Time graduate, preferably MBA/ PGDM
• 1-4 years of Sales Experience
We are a fun-loving, energetic and fast growing company that breathes innovation. We strive to give an unparalleled experience to our customers and win them for life. One in every 24 people on this planet is served by Airtel.
Here, we put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We encourage our people to push boundaries and evolve from skilled professionals of today to risk-taking entrepreneurs of tomorrow.
We hire people from every realm and offer them opportunities that encourage individual and professional growth. We are always looking for people who are thinkers & doers; people with passion, curiosity & conviction; people who are eager to break away from conventional roles and do ‘jobs never done before’ .